Classic DISC® provides individuals a road map of their behavioral strengths. Knowing your unique behavioral style is vital to healthy relationships. Understanding your DISC® style will help you to better understand yourself: strengths, weaknesses, response to conflict, motivations, triggers for stress, problem solving techniques.
HOW CAN CLASSIC DISC BE USED?
* Discover how to adapt your behavior and meet the needs of others
* Enhance communication skills
* Reduce stress and increase productivity
* Strengthen marital and family relationships
* Develop effective leaders
* Cultivate more collaborative work relationships
* Create high performing team
WHAT DISC STYLE(S) DO YOU BELIEVE REPRESENT YOU THE MOST?
DOMINANCE - places emphasis on accomplishing results, the bottom line, confidence
INFLUENCING - places emphasis on influencing or persuading others, openness, relationships
STEADINESS - places emphasis on cooperation, sincerity, dependability
CONSCENTIOUSNESS - places emphasis on quality and accuracy, expertise, competency